- 1989-1997 Thunderbird Super Coupe (All Posi-traction)
- 1992-1997 Thunderbird V-8 models with rear disc brakes (some posi-traction)
- 1992-1997 Lincoln Mark VIII (All aluminum carrier, most non-posi-traction)
- 1989-1992 Mercury Cougar XR-7, supercharged V-6 (All posi-traction)
- 1993-1997 Mercury Cougar V-8 with rear disc brakes (some posi-traction), after 94 all Cougars were called XR-7’s
Non donor parts needed
- Mustang Quad shocks –Aftermarket KYB shock usually interfere with tires.
- ½” Lug nuts (T-bird lugs are metric)
Note: Factory Five Racing does NOT approve the use of aftermarket IRS quick alignment adjusters.